A BIG Wholehearted Thank You For All That You Do
With Thanksgiving around the corner, we’d like to indulge in the spirit of gratefulness and give a BIG Wholehearted shout out to the people that have made us what we are today!
We’d like to thank the clients who give us creative problems to solve. If you hadn’t, the world would be a tougher place to navigate. By defining and solving your logistics problems, we can set new standards for efficiencies, risk management in your supply chain, and smoother sailings in the logistics space.
To the customers who trust us with their precious cargo – We would be nothing without you and your support, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts as you continue to support us through your patronage.
To our select partners who help us maintain the highest standards of quality by offering expert services – We would not be who we are today without your support to make us the best in the class 3PL service provider.
To our vendors who support us and keep us moving forward even when things feel like they’re stuck in the mud – Your dedication makes the logistics world go around.
And to the BIG family who makes all of this possible, a huge thank you to our employees that have been with us through thick and thin, the challenging environment of supply chain logistics, and continue to make us proud of our Operational Excellence. ! If it weren’t for you, we truly would be nothing, and we are forever grateful for your work and effort that you put into each day.
To each of our Managers and their Teams as follows:
- Usah Shelat our Accounting Manager who is instrumental in protecting the commercial relationship with our Customers and Service Partners.
- Sarah Hudson, our Houston Station Manager whose IAH team specializes in international and domestic / project freight.
- Lara Fosnight our Huntsville Station Manager whose HSV team specializes in international and domestic freight / CEIV Pharma certified.
- Jessica Galbraith our Trade Compliance Officer / CES Operations Manager
- Tony Pope our Dallas(DFW) and Fort Worth(AFW ) Station Manager and his team whose services include domestic freight / 3PL warehouse / ecommerce fulfilment / last mile/light manufacturing.
- Tony Rubalcava our El Paso Station Manager whose ELP team services International and domestic freight / 3PL warehouse / Cross border / last mile/light manufacturing
- Daniel Johns our IT/Digital Marketing/Quality/Communications Manager
Without all of your combined effort that supports our Mission, we couldn’t be BIG Logistics: The preferred logistics partner in the customer’s Global Supply Chain.